Advocating Seinan professionalism as a core value, all employees strive to be professional members of society generating profits for the public benefit, and embrace the following philosophies:
- A fair mindset creates friends and helps to build communities.
- Valuable lessons can be learned from failures.
- Hold out. Be tough. Cling to the work. Tackling all challenges with perseverance is a cornerstone of personal development.
- Have free ideas and viewpoints. Satisfaction does not come from fixed thinking.
- Have the humanity to be positive, responsive and cooperative in communication.
We believe that socially valuable output stems from an environment based on rules, fairness and a sense of social responsibility. We strive to develop and enjoy the environments in which we work, and to create value that everybody can share. Seinan seeks to employ professional members of society who can see various levels of value in recycling from a range of viewpoints and can serve as important management resources. The group welcomes applications from people who support its ideas and genuinely wish to work as part of the Seinan team.